EMPOWER YOUR CHILD WITH SPECIALS NEEDS TO REACH
THEIR FULL POTENTIAL AND LIVE THEIR BEST LIFE USING THE PRINCIPALS OF
APPLIED BEHAVIOR ANALYSIS (ABA).
Butterfly Education Center treats the challenging behaviors of children and teens with Autism Spectrum Disorders (ASD), or other related disorders, individually and in groups.
No diagnosis or doctor's referral is required.
"If a child cannot learn in the way we teach... we must teach in a way the child can learn"
- Ivar Lovaas
HOW CAN ABA THERAPY BENEFIT MY CHILD OR TEEN'S LIFE?
Improved communication skills which will reduce frustration levels and they will feel more comfortable in their own skin.
Management of difficult behaviors as well as teach self-regulation and replacement behaviors so that they are able to learn more effectively.
Improved social skills so that they are able to function more easily in society and gain a sense of independence.
Aim to improve language development, gross and fine motor skills, academic, cognitive, play, daily life and self help skills.
WHY CHOOSE BUTTERFLY EDUCATION CENTER?
Components of our ABA program:
- All our programs are tailored to meet each child's unique needs
- We create goals that are functional for each client in order to better their quality of life
- We keep our clients engaged and motivated to learn
- Parents are an integral part of the team. You are your child's most important advocat!
- On-going supervision and training is provided to staff and family members regularly
- Generalization is a key component of all our programs
- All our programs are supervised by a Board Certified Assistant Behavior Analyst (BCaBA)
WHAT MAKES US UNIQUE?
We are a motivated team committed to offering professional help with passion and integrity.
We've been providing effective treatment by reaching positive, immediate goals while reducing negative behavior for over 18 years.
Most importantly, we see you child FIRST and FOREMOST (we put little emphasis on the diagnosis).
"A child is a butterfly in the wind,
some can fly higher than others;
but each one flies the best it can.
Why compare one against the other?
Each one is different!
Each one is special!
Each one is beautiful!"